Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Squat and Green Smoothie Challenges

It's the first of the month. And although, it's April Fools Day, this is no joke. The first is always a fresh start for something. I like monthly fitness challenges on social media because it gives me accountability. Hey! I have you guys as witnesses.

I saw this when I logged on this morning on Instagram.


So, I said, "Why not?" I'll take a squat challenge over a burpee or push-up challenge.

Day 1 complete, with a little twist.


And I'm also doing the Green Smoothie Challenge. Basically, 16oz of green smoothie to replace a meal every day.

http://simplegreensmoothies.com/30-day-challenge

I had the Simple Peach Green Smoothie for dinner. It's really delicious.



Here's the recipe:

SIMPLE PEACH GREEN SMOOTHIE
Servings: 2

2 cups spinach, fresh
2 cups water
2 cups peach, frozen (I placed the sliced peaches in the freezer this morning.)
1 banana

Directions:
  • Blend spinach and water.
  • Add fruits
Are you doing any fitness challenges this month? Join me and let me know how you're doing. You can tag me on Instagram. Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment